Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doctor visit

David has told me multiple times that he never physically met any of these women or had a physical affair.  His logic to me was that he never used his real name or photos of his face so if he ever met these women they would be freaked out since he didn't look like the man they thought they were chatting with.  Thanks?!?  How considerate he was.

But since my trust in him has been shattered 100% I felt the need to get full blood work done at a doctors office.  As mentioned before we are new to the area so not only do I need to test to see if I have any STD's I need to introduce myself to a new doctor.  What a great first impression.  It was the adult thing to do but I still was not excited.  I was even so late to the first appointment that I had to reschedule.  Deep down I was just procrastinating. 

Found out some interesting things when getting a new doctor physical. 
1. Doctors always have Kleenex in their offices.
2. Regular physical bloodwork will not test for STD's-you need to request further testing.
3. I have low Vitamin D.

Thank God that number 3 was the worst thing they found.  I feel so much better now.  Making a joke my husband said "If they do find anything I'll divorce you since I haven't cheated!"  Not a great joke but he is trying to keep things lighter.  I may have given him an eat sh!+ look.

No comments:

Post a Comment