Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Day Clarification

On looking back at my synopsis of the last three weeks I failed to mention that the first day I was pissed.  When I called David to confront him at work he tried to deny it for about 2 seconds.  I proceeded to scream at him so loudly that I am surprised the neighbors did not come over.  On that day there was no desire to work through this problem.  Divorce lawyers were called.  Engagement photos were smashed.  This man had broken my heart.  He just sat in the corner and took my anger.  He looked about 2 feet tall.  I planned to move home and start separation proceedings. 

I just want people reading this to know that anger is a natural feeling and just like anyone else dealing with this it consumed me for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment