Tuesday, December 14, 2010

F*ing pissed off.

Just want to document what a fucking idiot my husband is.

Here is our last email conversation.
From Me
To Him
Subject: today

had my appt with the doctor today.  It went well.  He suggested that you see one of his colleagues.  There was a cancellation this week on Thursday at 1pm.  The next one would be in January.  I know you have the derm tomorrow but I would rather you postpone the derm than this doctor if you have to pick one. 
 
Really liked the practice.  it is only 5 miles away from your office...down 7th street going east. 
 
let me know if you can't do thrusday and I will reschedule you.
 
From Him
To Me
Subject: RE: today
sorry just now getting to this, been slammed all day and I think I have a cold now.  I'd rather keep the Derm apt.....kind of need that more than anything right now.
 
thx
 
From Me
To Him
Subject: Re: today
 
could you do both?
From Him
To Me
Subject: RE: today

no, i don't think so.....this week is just really bad.  what time is my derm apt set for?
 
From Me
To Him
Subject: Re: today
 
Your derm is tomorrow at noon with Dr. Derm at Derm Location.  number 555-555-5555 with questions.
 
Just know I am very disappointed that you chose your derm over the other appointment.  I feel very alone right now and that I am the only one working on this. 
I found you the weekend group.
I am finding the new churches.
I found this new doctor
I scheduled my appointment
I schedule all your appointments
I reschedule all your appointments
 
This is not my job anymore.  This is the last time I do this for you.  I have you scheduled for January 10th at noon.  That was the next earliest appointment.  Remember it took me 6 weeks to get into my doctor.
 
I don't feel like you are taking this seriously and am very upset about this right now. 


He is a fucking idiot.  And maybe so am I for staying with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment