Monday, December 6, 2010

*this weekend

This seemed to be a big enough of an event to have its' own post.  David and I had sex for the first time since the sex addiction discovery about a month ago.  I am sure that he has missed sex since before he had never seemed to get enough (another clue I overlooked).  But what surprised me the most is that I missed sex, too. 

It was sweeter than many of our sexual encounters.  Usually I felt like he is selfish with sex and is just getting a fix.  Sometime I feel like sex with David is just so he can get his high and has nothing to do with me.

This was more like sex when we were still dating.  Passion instead of lust.  I was concerned that now that we have started that part of our life again he would start asking for it every second like before but he hasn't.  I think he realized that that event was a HUGE step for me and to not rush things and not take for granted that it will happen anytime again soon.  When we have a connection like we did this weekend it will probably happen again.  If not...there will be a gap for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment