Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fight

We got in a big fight last night.  After or nice heated email exchange he called and the first words out of his mouth were "You need to calm down." 

David has lost the right to tell me to calm down. 

He explained that he just didn't read the emails well enough and had he noticed that I wanted him to go to the phych appt over the derm appointment he would have. 

Then he said if I am upset I need to send an email and he will step out of the office and call me.  That work email is no place to bicker back and forth since they monitor his email because he works with confidential company info. 

I told him that if it is because of his actions that we really have no other way to talk during the day.  Due to being a SA he has no personal phone, he has no texting, he can't access his email at work or on his phone anymore, and his work phone doesn't even have the voicemail set up yet.  His actions have caused me to use his work email as the only place I can talk to him.

The day I found out about his problem I sent him a text that we need to talk ASAP.  4 hours later I sent another asking if he had gotten the last text.  So sometimes when it is not convenient to him or he doesn't want to deal with it he won't just step out and call me.

We are still not talking.  I can honestly say I hate him right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment