Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I have to read my magazines!

Down time is hard due to not trying to think about everything.  I took some time the other day to catch up on my magazines that I get in the mail.  I was a couple months behind on most of them. 

One article jumped up and bit me.  Reading it was like someone had peeked into my life and submitted it to Ladies Home Journal. 

Can this marriage be saved?

It shocked me that when I went to Borders to look for books about SA I could only fine one but this is a mainstream enough problem that Ladies Home Journal dedicated 3 pages to it. 

These stories are based on real couples having real problems.  The comments at the bottom left by the general public are rather sad.  Confirms why I have only told a select group of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment