Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sex addics diet!

Over the holidays I weighed myself because we don't have a scale in our house.  Last year this time I weighed 139.  This year same time I weigh 114. 

I don't know if it is the stress or the medicine that makes me not want to eat.  Even over the holidays when the food is the best and the snacks are amazing the only thing that really sounded good was Egg Nog.  And that was a bad idea.  Going from about 500 calories a day to Egg Nog is not recommended. 

It seemed like I was getting hungry again and then yesterday it dropped again.  If I have distractions from our troubles my desire to eat comes back a little.  Now that we are back to our day to day lives my appetite is back to almost nothing. 

Yesterday I had a leftover biscuit, one egg, one slice of american cheese, a glass of milk, and a cup of pasta and meat sauce.  I worked on my feet for almost 10 hours and wasn't even hungry when I got home. 

I fit into clothes that I wore in 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment